Fees - Dates - and Deadlines
Camp fees for the 2016 season are $280.00 for in council scouts and $300.00 for out of council scouts. Leader fees are $100.00 for the week or $20.00 per day. The first two leaders for any size troop attend at no cost. For every eight (8) youth registered after 16, an additional adult may attend at no cost, up to a maximum of four free adults.
An additional fee of 150.00 is charged for the ATV program. An additional fee of 245.00 is charged for the Camp Grimes Summit Trek.
Some programs have additional costs. Check the leaders guide or the online registration information for specific details.
Meal costs per visitor are $5.00 per meal.
Summer Camp Schedule
Camp Grimes Summer Camp will run five consecutive weeks of traditional summer camp for the 2016 season.
- Week 1 June 19 - June 25
- Week 2 June 26 - July 2
- Week 3 July 3 - July 9
- Week 4 July 10 - July 16
- Week 5 July 17 - July 23
Summer Camp Dates and Deadlines
- December 1, 2015 Staff Employment Applications Accepted
- January 15, 2016 Troop Camper Deposits Due - $20.00 per scout
- February 18, 2015 Camp Grimes Program Preview Meeting @ Council Service Center 6:00 pm
- March 21, 2015 Online Meritbadge Registration Begins @ 8:00 am
- April 15, 2016 Campership Applications Due
- May 1, 2016 Balance of Camp Fees Due
- May 11, 2016 Beaver Days and First OA Ordeal Registration Deadline
- May 20-22, 2016 Beaver Days and First OA Ordeal @ Camp Grimes
- June 12-18, 2016 Camp Grimes Staff Week