Fees - Dates - and Deadlines
Camp fees for the 2017 season are $280.00 for in council scouts and $300.00 for out of council scouts. Leader fees are $100.00 for the week or $20.00 per day. The first two leaders for any size troop attend at no cost. For every eight (8) youth registered after 16, an additional adult may attend at no cost, up to a maximum of four free adults.
An additional fee of 150.00 is charged for the ATV program.
Some programs have additional costs. Check the leaders guide or the online registration information for specific details.
Meal costs per visitor are $5.00 per meal.
Summer Camp Schedule
Camp Grimes Summer Camp will run five consecutive weeks of traditional summer camp for the 2017 season.
- Week 1 June 18 - June 24
- Week 2 June 25 - July 1
- Week 3 July 2 - July 8
- Week 4 July 9 - July 15
- Week 5 July 16 - July 22
Summer Camp Dates and Deadlines
- December 1, 2016 Staff Employment Applications Accepted
- January 15, 2017 Troop Camper Deposits Due - $20.00 per scout
- February 16, 2017 Camp Grimes Program Preview Meeting @ Council Service Center 6:00 pm
- March 23, 2017 Online Meritbadge Registration Begins @ 8:00 am
- April 17, 2017 Campership Applications Due
- May 1, 2017 Balance of Camp Fees Due
- May 10, 2017 Beaver Days and First OA Ordeal Registration Deadline
- May 19-21, 2017 Beaver Days and First OA Ordeal @ Camp Grimes
- June 11-17, 2017 Camp Grimes Staff Week