Fees - Dates - and Deadlines
Camp fees for the 2013 season are $240.00 for in council scouts and $250.00 for out of council scouts. Leader fees are $100.00 for the week or $20.00 per day. The first two leaders for any size troop attend at no cost. For every eight (8) youth registered after 16, an additional adult may attend at no cost, up to a maximum of four free adults.
An additional fee of 150.00 is charged for the ATV program. An additional fee of 50.00 is charged for the Wet and High program.
Some programs have additional costs. Check the leaders guide or the online registration information for specific details.
Meal costs per visitor are $5.00 per meal.
Summer Camp Schedule
Camp Grimes Summer Camp will run five consecutive weeks of traditional summer camp for the 2013 season.
- Week 1 June 16 - June 22
- Week 2 June 23 - June 29
- Week 3 June 30 - July 6
- Week 4 July 7 - July 13
- Week 5 July 14 - July 20
Summer Camp Dates and Deadlines to Remember
- December 1, 2012 Staff Employment Applications Accepted
- January 14, 2013 Troop Camper Deposits Due - $20.00 per scout
- February 13, 2013 Camp Grimes Program Preview Meeting @ Council Service Center 6:00 pm
- March 28, 2013 Online Meritbadge Registration Begins @ 8:00 am
- April 30, 2013 Campership Applications Due
- May 1, 2013 Camp Fees Due
- May 8, 2013 Beaver Days and First OA Ordeal Registration Deadline
- May 17-19, 2013 Beaver Days and First OA Ordeal @ Camp Grimes
- May 29, 2013 Pre-Camp Leaders Orientation Meeting @ Council Service Center 6:00 pm
- June 9-14, 2013 Camp Grimes Staff Week