Fees - Dates - and Deadlines
Camp fees for the 2014 season are $260.00 for in council scouts and $280.00 for out of council scouts. Leader fees are $100.00 for the week or $20.00 per day. The first two leaders for any size troop attend at no cost. For every eight (8) youth registered after 16, an additional adult may attend at no cost, up to a maximum of four free adults.
An additional fee of 150.00 is charged for the ATV program. An additional fee of 150.00 is charged for the Wet and High program.
Some programs have additional costs. Check the leaders guide or the online registration information for specific details.
Meal costs per visitor are $5.00 per meal.
Summer Camp Schedule
Camp Grimes Summer Camp will run five consecutive weeks of traditional summer camp for the 2014 season.
- Week 1 June 22 - June 28
- Week 2 June 29 - July 5
- Week 3 July 6 - July 12
- Week 4 July 13 - July 19
- Week 5 July 20 - July 26
Summer Camp Dates and Deadlines to Remember
- December 1, 2013 Staff Employment Applications Accepted
- January 13, 2014 Troop Camper Deposits Due - $20.00 per scout
- February 12, 2014 Camp Grimes Program Preview Meeting @ Council Service Center 6:00 pm
- March 27, 2014 Online Meritbadge Registration Begins @ 8:00 am
- April 30, 2014 Campership Applications Due
- May 1, 2014 Balance of Camp Fees Due
- May 7, 2014 Beaver Days and First OA Ordeal Registration Deadline
- May 16-18, 2014 Beaver Days and First OA Ordeal @ Camp Grimes
- May 28, 2014 Pre-Camp Leaders Orientation Meeting @ Council Service Center 6:00 pm
- June 15-20, 2014 Camp Grimes Staff Week