Fees - Dates - and Deadlines
Camp fees for the 2018 season are $300.00 for in council Scouts and $320.00 for out of council Scouts. Leader fees are $100.00 for the week or $20.00 per day. The first two leaders for any size troop attend at no cost. For every eight (8) youth registered after 16, an additional adult may attend at no cost, up to a maximum of four free adults.
Some programs have additional costs. An additional fee of $150.00 is charged for the ATV program. Check the Leader's Guide or the online registration information for specific details.
Meal costs per visitor are $5.00 per meal.
Summer Camp Schedule
Camp Grimes Summer Camp will run four consecutive weeks of traditional summer camp for the 2018 season.
- Week 1 June 17 - June 23
- Week 2 June 24 - June 30
- Week 3 July 1 - July 7
- Week 4 July 8 - July 14
Summer Camp Dates and Deadlines
- December 1, 2017 Staff Employment Applications Accepted
- January 15, 2018 Troop Camper Deposits Due - $20.00 per scout
- February 1, 2018 Camp Grimes Program Preview Meeting @ Council Service Center 6:00 pm
- March 23, 2018 Online Meritbadge Registration Begins @ 8:00 am
- April 6, 2018 Campership Applications Due
- May 1, 2018 Balance of Camp Fees Due
- May 9, 2018 Beaver Days Registration Deadline
- May 18-20, 2018 Beaver Days at Camp Grimes sponsored by Catawba Lodge
- June 10-16, 2018 Camp Grimes Staff Week