Fees - Dates - and Deadlines
Camp fees for the 2015 season are $260.00 for in council scouts and $280.00 for out of council scouts. Leader fees are $100.00 for the week or $20.00 per day. The first two leaders for any size troop attend at no cost. For every eight (8) youth registered after 16, an additional adult may attend at no cost, up to a maximum of four free adults.
An additional fee of 150.00 is charged for the ATV program. An additional fee of 150.00 is charged for the Wet and High program.
Some programs have additional costs. Check the leaders guide or the online registration information for specific details.
Meal costs per visitor are $5.00 per meal.
Summer Camp Schedule
Camp Grimes Summer Camp will run five consecutive weeks of traditional summer camp for the 2015 season.
- Week 1 June 21 - June 27
- Week 2 June 28 - July 4
- Week 3 July 5 - July 11
- Week 4 July 12 - July 18
- Week 5 July 19 - July 25
Summer Camp Dates and Deadlines to Remember
- December 1, 2014 Staff Employment Applications Accepted
- January 13, 2015 Troop Camper Deposits Due - $20.00 per scout
- March 6, 2015 Camp Grimes Program Preview Meeting @ Council Service Center 6:00 pm
- March 26, 2015 Online Meritbadge Registration Begins @ 8:00 am
- April 1, 2015 Campership Applications Due
- May 1, 2015 Balance of Camp Fees Due
- May 6, 2015 Beaver Days and First OA Ordeal Registration Deadline
- May 15-17, 2015 Beaver Days and First OA Ordeal @ Camp Grimes
- May 28, 2015 Pre-Camp Leaders Orientation Meeting @ Council Service Center 6:00 pm
- June 14-20, 2015 Camp Grimes Staff Week